We cordially invite MIG/MAP members to register here. Registration from industry professionals is restricted to current employees of MIG/MAP companies. There is no limit on the number of attendees per company; we invite as many of your colleagues to join us as possible.
For MTL MIG members, please visit the IAB2022 website for details on registration for the MTL Industrial Advisory Board meeting which typically happens after MARC at MIT.
Pre-Recorded Two-Minute Pitches
MARC traditionally features a session in which all MIG/MAP members give a two-minute overview "pitch" of their organization, its current microsystems-related work, and its current opportunities for new grads or interns (if applicable). Due to the success of recorded pitches last year, we ask you and your colleagues to pre-record a 2-minute video to serve these purpose. These video pitches will be broadcasted live at the conference but will also be available for asynchronous viewing. More details will be available soon.
Prepare your pitch
- Length: up to 2 minutes (strictly enforced due to the schedule)
- Video thumbnail or photo: We recommend including either your video thumbnail throughout the pitch or a still headshot on the title slide.
- Suggestions for the MARC Pre-Recorded Pitch:
- Briefly introduce your company or organization and its relationship with MIT.
- Introduce your company's technical work and/or products, with emphasis on its micro-systems-related areas.
- (If applicable) Mention employment/internship opportunities at your company that you would like to advertise to MIT students/graduates.
Record your pitch
We recommend recording your pitch using Zoom's local recording feature:
- Format: MP4
- Resolution: >1080p HD
- Bit rate: <1 mbps
- File size: <10 MB
If you are having trouble meeting these format requirements, please email jjpatil[at]mit.edu to see if your format can be accommodated.
Upload your pitch
- Naming: Please use the following naming convention: "company_pitch.mp4" (e.g.: TexasInstruments_pitch.mp4).