Each lab in MTL varies by the types of hazards present. Each user of the groups must complete the introductory training before starting work in the lab and annually thereafter. The lab trainings are updated on an annual basis before retraining is scheduled.
The EHS Coordinator and the EHS Representatives work directly together to develop and update the trainings. The trainings are usually given by the EHS Representative on the timeline identified by the EHS Coordinator.
MTL PI’s and EHS Reps
- Akinwande & Nedo Karaulac
- Chandrakasan & Mohamed Abdelhamid
- Del Alamo & Ethan Lee
- Han-Lee-Sodini & Minah Kim
- Song Han & Minah Kim
- Negar Reiskarimian & Minah Kim
- Liu & Joe Finley
- Palacios & Elaine McVay
- Schmidt & Parker Gould
- Shulaker & Tathagata Srimani
- Velasquez-Garcia & Yosef Kornbluth
Links provided to drop box power point trainings. You can also contact your EHS rep or EHS coordinator for training documents